PWCC has built the largest following for the greatest range of investment products ever amassed in the history of the trading card industry. We set the market, simply because we reach the largest base of collectors and investors. Aside from grossing record prices, PWCC has the lowest auction fee schedule of any active venue. Bottom line, PWCC nets you more than any other auction venue. We offer a positive selling experience, with an efficient, streamlined service and industry unique member dashboard to manage the auction process and back end accounting. Here are some of the things that set us apart from other auction houses:
Competition sets the price in an open market and our venue is the most competitive.
PWCC reaches more than 250,000 bidders worldwide in every event; 5x any other venue.
We offer the lowest auction fees of any established auction house, by a wide margin.
We run 12 events annually, ensuring auction submitters are paid 3x faster than other venues.
Our custom member dashboard allows sellers to review all auction lots before they go live and to track bidding efficiently throughout the auction process.
We offer high-quality digital imaging, item descriptions, and customer service.
Net More, Quicker
The table below lists example fees for various closing prices on graded trading cards.
Fee Comparison Chart
|Example Sale Price||PWCC||Other Auction Houses**|
*individual eBay or PayPal seller **typical auction house average fee including both buyer's premium and seller's submission fees
Higher closing prices
We reach more buyers than any other auction venue. Our Industry-unique platform aligns the worldwide eBay marketplace alongside traditional 3rd party marketing (PSA, Beckett Media, Auction Report, Net54, VintageCardPrices, and others) to reach 10 times more buyers than any other venue. All told, each of our monthly auctions connects our submitters with over 250,000 prospective buyers.
Convenient service & tools
- Review Listings. Our industry unique member dashboard allows members to review their submitted auction lots prior to auction going live, ensuring all items are listed correctly, in line with the member's expectations.
- Monitor Listings. Our member dashboard page talks directly to the eBay marketplace, providing up to the second bidding and time remaining reports as well as current total submission statistics.
- Transparent Accounting. All sales reports are clearly reported in the member dashboard post-auction with line-by-line transparency for all auction-ending hammer prices, auction fees, and submitter net amounts.
- Paid Quicker: Receive a company check just 10 days after the auction closes or elect to receive by bank transfer for even faster payment.
- Cash Advances: once submissions are received in house, advances up to 50% of the conservative market value are available to all auction submitters at any time, free of charge.
Submit to Auction
PWCC manages the largest trading card auction venue in the world, comprising 12 annual auction events that run every month of the year, and we are always accepting submissions. We reach the most bidders, average the highest prices, have the lowest fee schedule, and fully manage your listing, fulfillment, service, and billing.