PWCC Seller Advantage
PWCC has built the largest following for the greatest range of investment products ever amassed in the history of the trading card industry. We set the market, simply because we reach the largest base of collectors and investors. Aside from grossing record prices, PWCC has the lowest auction fee schedule of any active venue. Bottom line, PWCC nets you more than any other auction venue. We offer a positive selling experience, with an efficient, streamlined service and industry unique client portal to manage the auction process and back end accounting. Here are some of the things that set us apart from other auction houses:
- We set the market. Competition sets the price in an open market and our venue is the most competitive.
- More visibility. PWCC reaches more than 250,000 bidders worldwide in every event; 5x any other venue.
- Lower rates. We offer the lowest consignment rates of any established auction house, by a wide margin.
- Faster payouts. We run 11 events annually, ensuring consignors are paid 3x faster than other venues.
- Better access. Our custom client portal allows sellers to review all auction lots before they go live and to track bidding efficiently throughout the auction process.
- Professional presentation. We offer high-quality digital imaging, item descriptions, and customer service.
Net More, Quicker
The table below lists example fees for various closing prices on graded trading cards.
|Example Sale Price||PWCC||Other Auction Houses**|
*individual eBay or PayPal seller **typical auction house average fee including both buyer's premium and seller's consignment fees
Higher closing prices
We reach more buyers than any other auction venue. Our Industry-unique platform aligns the worldwide eBay marketplace alongside traditional 3rd party marketing (PSA, Beckett Media, Auction Report, Net54, VintageCardPrices, and others) to reach 10 times more buyers than any other venue. All told, each of our monthly auctions connects our consignors with over 250,000 prospective buyers.
Convenient service & tools
- Review Listings. Our industry unique client portal allows clients to review their consigned auction lots prior to auction going live, ensuring all items are listed correctly, in line with the client’s expectations.
- Monitor Listings. Our client portal page talks directly to the eBay marketplace, providing up to the second bidding and time remaining reports as well as current total consignment statistics.
- Transparent Accounting. All sales reports are clearly reported in the client portal post-auction with line-by-line transparency for all auction-ending hammer prices, auction fees, and consignor net amounts.
- Paid Quicker: Receive a company check just 10 days after the auction closes or elect to receive fee-free PayPal transfer for even faster payment.
- Cash Advances: once consignments are received in house, advances up to 50% of the conservative market value are available to all consignors at any time, free of charge.
Sell on the Auction Marketplace
PWCC manages the largest trading card auction venue in the world, comprised of 11 annual auction events which start every month of the year, excluding December. Each event consistently features some of the finest trading cards in the world in an easily-surveyed format that reaches both hobby and investment minded clients alike.