Welcome to the PWCC Vault! This landmark service has been a vision three years in the making, available to clients on a limited basis starting January 1st, 2019. To start, the Vault will open its doors to clients who wish to have active purchases shipped to their vault account. This includes purchases from PWCC as well as other venues. The Vault will be available to accept clients' entire portfolios starting in Q2 of 2019.
The Vault was created to serve the investment-caliber trading card community and is focused on meeting the needs of the larger trading card marketplace. Overseen by secure repository designer Chet Orloff who has extensive experience in the archival of fine art and other high-value collectibles, the PWCC Vault rivals any collectibles archival storage facility in the world. We are proud to offer the PWCC Vault to our clients and hope the experience is as satisfying as we've envisioned.
Vault services are for cards professionally graded by PSA, SGC, or Beckett. Additionally, we are accepting non-graded cards (see revised fee structure below).
- Contents are fully insured for actual, real-time portfolio value.
- UL class-3 rated, bank-style vault and state-of-the-art security.
- Digital archive of each asset using the finest digital imaging in the market.
- Custom software to securely view and share assets with third parties.
- Full-scale fulfillment services for all assets in archival.
- Free PWCC Premium Quality (PWCC-PQ) and PWCC High End (PWCC-HE) evaluation (cards dated 1986 and older, market value over $250).
- Free shipping and waived Archival Fee for PWCC Auction Marketplace items shipped to the Vault.
- The Vault is located in Oregon, a sales tax-free state. All active purchases shipped with a Vault delivery address will reflect Oregon’s 0% sales tax rate. This is true for purchases from PWCC or any other venue.
Services Coming Soon
- Obtain a line-of-credit using items in your Vault portfolio as collateral.
- Sell your items stored in the Vault in our landmark retail offering, the Vault Marketplace.
- Easily share items in your Vault portfolio with family, friends, or potential buyer through a sharable link.
- Use the vault to house your portfolio as part of your overall estate plan using PWCC's estate management services.
- Showcase your portfolio in Cooperstown through the exclusive partnership between the PWCC Vault and at the Baseball Hall of Fame.
- Leverage the Vault to store your items on the PSA Set Registry and PWCC will provide high-resolution digital images of your portfolio for display on the PSA Set Registry.
- Order a presentation-quality album of your portfolio.
- Compare completeness of sets, collections, and portfolios with other members of the trading card marketplace.
- Donate your collection to a non-profit organization and use the Vault to house the items.
- Archival Fee.
- Graded Cards – 1% of market value is charged at intake of assets (minimum fee of $2 per asset and a maximum fee of $100 per asset). Note: completely graded sets, mixed grading company sets or sets registered with PSA, SGC, and/or Beckett use the same ingestion process as single graded cards.
- Non-Graded Cards – 1% of market value is charged at intake of assets (minimum fee of $10 per asset and maximum fee of $100 per asset).
- First-Year Storage Fees. 0.5% of insurance value will be charged for the first full year, billed monthly. The remaining fees for this first year will charged if items are removed from the vault during the first year, but it will be prorated if items are sold mid-year through PWCC Marketplace.
- Long-Term Storage Fees. 0.25% of insurance value will be charged for the second and subsequent years of storage. These fees will be billed monthly and will be prorated for the actual duration of service.
New PWCC Headquarters and Vault Construction
Sell on the Auction Marketplace
PWCC manages the largest trading card auction venue in the world, comprising 12 annual auction events which start every month of the year. Each event consistently features some of the finest trading cards in the world in an easily-surveyed format that reaches both hobby and investment minded clients alike.