Evolve the way you collect.
The Vault is a secure storage and marketplace service for everyone in the trading card community.
How It Works
1. Ship Your Cards
Register for a Vault account and receive a unique mailed address to ship cards in your possession or any future purchases to the Vault.
2. Check Your Email
You'll receive an email 1-2 business days after your cards arrive. And another a few days later to let you know they've been digitized, appraised, insured, and secured.
3. View Your Digital Portfolio
View incredible hi-res images and the insured value of your cards wherever you are with your new digital portfolio.
4. Sell Quickly and Easily
List your cards for sale in our next auction or the Vault Marketplace with the click of a button.
5. Borrow Money
Receive a loan from PWCC using the assets in your Vault account as collateral.
6. Use the Vault for Future Purchases
Use your unique Vault address on eBay or your favorite auction house to send future purchases to the Vault — and take advantage of Oregon's 0% sales tax.
Number of Accounts
Daily Incoming Packages
Cards In Vault
Additional Vault Benefits
- Free PWCC Eye Appeal evaluation (applies to all cards date 1986 and older with a market value of over $250).
- Free shipping and waived archival fees on all purchases from PWCC Marketplace shipped to the Vault.
- Showcase your portfolio in Cooperstown through an exclusive partnership between PWCC and the Baseball Hall of Fame.
- Full-scale fulfillment services for all assets in archival.
Check out the most common questions we've been asked by current Members.Read More
Submit to Auction
PWCC manages the largest trading card auction venue in the world, comprising 12 annual auction events that run every month of the year, and we are always accepting submissions. We reach the most bidders, average the highest prices, have the lowest fee schedule, and fully manage your listing, fulfillment, service, and billing.