Secure and Digitize Your Portfolio On The World's Premier Platform
Cards To The Vault
- Create an account. If you already have an account, sign in.
- Click on My Vault How to Submit
- Note your Vault address including the unique ID number next to your name.
- Pack your cards carefully and ship them to this address. You can use this address on eBay and other auction houses to send future purchases directly to the Vault and take advantage of Oregon's 0% sales tax.
- Note the tracking number on your shipment
- Click on My Vault Vault Submissions and then Create Vault Submission. Enter the date, tracking number, and description of your cards.
After We Receive
- Once we receive your cards, please allow 7 to 10 business days to appraise, secure, image, and upload your assets to your digital portfolio.
- You'll receive an email as soon as your cards are in your digital portfolio.
- An automated invoice will be sent each month. You can pay with a variety of options including with funds in your PWCC account.
- At any point, you can view your portfolio, list in the next auction or the Vault Marketplace, share your collection, ship your assets to another address, or return your cards. You're in control.
Submit to Auction
PWCC manages the largest trading card auction venue in the world, comprising 12 annual auction events that run every month of the year, and we are always accepting submissions. We reach the most bidders, average the highest prices, have the lowest fee schedule, and fully manage your listing, fulfillment, service, and billing.