Submitting to a PWCC Auction is easy. Simply ship the items to us and your job is done. We do the work to list the items in our upcoming monthly auction, manage the auction process, and issue payment to you. That's it. We also offer cash advances of up to 50% of the value of your submission at no charge.
PWCC Auction Fees
Every asset submitted to a PWCC Auction is charged an individual auction fee consistent with that item's category and value. Items that require more labor to list at auction (i.e. group lots and memorabilia) are charged higher auction fees rates than individual graded cards.
The rates outlined below include all fees associated with the auction process, including imagery, listings, fulfillment, customer service, and all third-party fees (eBay, PayPal, and shipping). So, when you submit an item to a PWCC Auction, you will receive the amount exactly equal to the closing price, less the stated fees.
Individual Graded Cards1
(PSA, SGC, BVG, BGS, CGC)
|Item Sale Price (Minimum $20 Item Value Required)||Rate|
|Less than $50||$5 + 10%|
|$50 - $199.99||15.0%|
|$200 - $999.99||13.5%|
|$1,000 - $1,999.99||12%|
|$2,000 - $2,999.99||11%|
|$3,000 - $3,999.99||10%|
|$4,000 - $4,999.99||9%|
|1Volume discounts available for Individual Graded Card submissions over 250 and over 500 cards. Discounts are described below. Note that PWCC may group items together into group lots if individual items don’t meet the minimum values. Volume discounts are assessed based on lot count; items grouped into a lot are counted as one lot. Graded packs, tickets, and other slabbed items (i.e. cut autographs) are treated like Individual Graded Cards.|
|Volume Discount For Cards Under $50*|
250 Card Volume Discount: Items 0 - $50 = $4 + 10%
500 Card Volume Discount: Items 0 - $50 = $3 + 10%*As advertised rates for items over $50
Unopened Wax & Factory Sealed Raw2
|Item Sale Price (Minimum $50 Item Value Required)||Rate|
|Less than $100||$10 + 10%|
|$100 - $199.99||20.0%|
|$200 - $499.99||17.5%|
|$500 - $1,999.99||15%|
|$2,000 - $4,999.99||12.5%|
|2Unopened wax must be authenticated by a reputable 3rd party or factory sealed by the manufacturer.|
Multi-Item Group Lots3, Memorabilia4
|Item Sale Price (Minimum $100 Item Value Required)||Rate|
|Less than $200||$20 + 10%|
|$200 - $499.99||20%|
|$500 - $999.99||17.5%|
|$1,000 - $1,999.99||15.0%|
|$2,000 - $4,999.99||12.5%|
3All Multi-Item Group Lots & Memorabilia must be
approved by PWCC prior to shipment. Please contact us to
get approval and obtain preparation instructions to ensure
items are received in a suitable condition. Group Lots and
other items that require additional preparation by PWCC staff
may be subjected to a $50/hr fee.
4Memorabilia and misc signed items must be authenticated by a reputable 3rd party such as PSA/DNA, JSA, UDA, Steiner, or similar.
Terms of Submission to the PWCC Marketplace
By sending in this submission form or any item(s) for auction, you agree as follows:
- You have legal ownership and full rights and authority to sell the item(s) you are submitting.
- You confirm that the item(s) have been removed from any registries, including the PSA Set Registry.
- All statements you have made, including regarding the character, quantity, features, condition, authenticity, and history of the item(s) are accurate.
- Items require a minimum $25 market value to list on the Marketplace. In the event that a submitted item fails to receive the opening $9.99 bid, PWCC will not charge a sales commission, but the item will be forfeited to PWCC so as to avoid the complexity of relisting and/or return shipping.
- Once the item(s) is listed in the Member Dashboard you have a minimum of 24 hours to review the listing for accuracy prior to the auction launch, after which the review period closes. Once the review period is closed, you waive any right to object to the auction listing for your item(s)
- PWCC has the exclusive right to sell the item(s) in the auction you specify or PWCC may elect, in its discretion, to list the item(s) in any other auction or remove the item(s) from an ongoing auction, with the goals of maximizing the sale price and ensuring the trust in the sale;
- While the majority of transactions are completed, on very rare occasions, the buyer fails to remit payment. Should an item you submit go unpaid by the buyer, PWCC will relist in an upcoming auction. PWCC will not return items that go unpaid to the auction client.
- You recognize that it is impossible for PWCC to accurately predict the ability to sell, selling price, or time of sale for any item(s);
- YOU WILL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS PWCC FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSS, DAMAGE, EXPENSE OR LIABILITY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION COURT COSTS AND ATTORNEY FEES) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR SUBMISSION TO PWCC;
- If any dispute arises between us, you agree that it will be resolved according to Oregon law (without regard to conflicts of law principles) and that it will be resolved in the state or federal courts located in Portland, Oregon.
- Once a card is submitted to PWCC for sale, it will not be returned to you unless PWCC elects it is not a good fit for our Marketplace
Submit to Auction
PWCC manages the largest trading card auction venue in the world, comprising 12 annual auction events that run every month of the year, and we are always accepting submissions. We reach the most bidders, average the highest prices, have the lowest fee schedule, and fully manage your listing, fulfillment, service, and billing.