Coming soon! The PWCC Vault is a new service slated to be available to investors at the end of 2018. By placing their portfolios within our state-of-the-art trading card repository, investors will have ready access to safe and secure storage, portfolio appraisal, and for the very first time, access to line-of-credit capital using trading cards as collateral. The PWCC Vault is the central focus of a brand-new facility housing the PWCC team.
New PWCC Headquarters and Vault
Once submitted to the Vault, clients will benefit from many services, some of which include:
- Industry-leading storage with unparalleled security
- Comprehensive insurance, giving access to insurance for portfolios otherwise not insurable through traditional means
- Archive services including high-quality digital images, with custom access to each investor’s portfolio for both sales purposes and slide-show-style displays.
- Real-time portfolio appraisal based on current market sales data (based on over 200 million eBay transactions spanning the past 15 years).
- Optional access to the PWCC retail marketplace for all individual items stored in the Vault. Fulfillment services by PWCC staff for items which require return shipment or delivery to a 3rd party in the event of a sale.
- Free evaluation of all portfolio items within the Vault for PWCC Certified High End (PWCC-HE) and PWCC Certified Premium Quality (PWCC-PQ) designations. Cards with superior eye appeal, highlighted by the PWCC Certified High End brand, have realized prices 65% higher than market value on average.
- A fluid line-of-credit against the appraised items in a client’s portfolio within the Vault. PWCC Capital will lend up to 50% of the conservative market appraisal value, empowering investors to take advantage of equity in their portfolios without having to sell. This is the first time such a service has been offered with trading cards as collateral.
New PWCC Headquarters Construction
Sell on the Auction Marketplace
PWCC manages the largest trading card auction venue in the world, comprised of 12 annual auction events which start every month of the year. Each event consistently features some of the finest trading cards in the world in an easily-surveyed format that reaches both hobby and investment minded clients alike.