PWCC Marketplace and Beckett are offering one of the industry's quickest, easiest, and most stress-free path to grading and selling raw trading cards.
This service includes PWCC-managed submissions and shipping, estimated 10-day grading turnarounds, no value-based grading tiers, and the elimination of upfront fees.
All you need to do to access the service is start a new submission through PWCC, select the "Weekly Sunday Auction + Grading" option, secure your raw cards in penny sleeves and semi-rigid cardholders, and send them off to PWCC.
No individual filling of cards, no forms to print out, no tiered pricing to worry about..
HOW IT WORKS
- Flat fee. Only $50 per card regardless of value, genre, or category. The program currently includes only 2.5 x 3.5 sized cards. The $50 fee includes shipping costs from PWCC to Beckett and back to PWCC for sale in the Weekly Sunday Auction.
- No upfront costs. After your Beckett encapsulated card sells in PWCC’s Weekly Sunday Auction, we deduct the $50 fixed grading cost from your proceeds.
- 10-day turn. Every card you submit will be graded by Beckett within 10 business days. Cards will then be returned to PWCC and entered into the Weekly Sunday Auction queue.
- All grades included. Service includes subgrades and autograph grades.
- Unlimited submissions. Submit unlimited cards. PWCC recommends you submit cards with at least a $100 value to ensure you maximize your profits. For example, if you submit a card that sells for $50, you will net $0 since you will pay $50 for the Beckett grading process.
- No paperwork. Forget the forms. PWCC will handle the entire process with Beckett. You only need to follow the submission process on PWCC’s website.
- Beckett to PWCC Weekly Auction. Beckett will send your cards directly to PWCC. PWCC will queue them for an upcoming Weekly Sunday Auction when they arrive. Its that simple.
You submit your raw cards once to PWCC, and we take it from there.
Priority grading and encapsulation service with no multiple packages to send out and track, no multiple shipping labels to manage. no lengthy submission forms to fill and print, and no worrying about turnaround times or insurance.
With PWCC and Beckett you send your cards in, they get graded by experts, and they go up to auction at the leading trading card auction house.
It is now that easy to sell your raw cards.
SUBMITTING YOUR CARDS
Before you mail your cards, visit the PWCC Marketplace website. Click on the Submit button. Chose whether the card is in your possession or if it's coming from a third party. Click the Weekly Auction + Grading option. Complete and print the form.
MAILING YOUR CARDS
Pack your cards securely and ship them to your Vault address at PWCC Marketplace. Make sure to note your tracking number and add it to the submission page (this helps accurately time our shipments to Beckett to make sure your cards arrive as soon as possible). That's it.
GRADING YOUR CARDS
Once we receive your cards our Asset Experts will review them to make sure all cards will meet the $50 fee requirement after they've been graded. We want to ensure that no clients have to pay an additional fee if their submission fails to sell for an average of at least $50 per card. If we identify cards that will likely miss this requirement, we'll ship the cards back to you.
After we've analyzed the cards, we ship the package to Beckett for their 10 business day grading service. When the cards are returned to PWCC, they are added to the Weekly Auction Builder. The Weekly Auction Builder curates assets so all PWCC auctions are balanced and don't have many duplicates - this could take up to three weeks. Once approved, you will see your items listed in the next available auction.
AFTER YOUR CARDS SELL
When your cards are sold, we'll deduct the $50 grading fee from the sales price and deposit the remainder of the funds into your PWCC Marketplace account.