Join the Marketplace

Trading cards are a tangible asset class. The mandate of PWCC Capital is to leverage assets to better monetize trading card investing. PWCC Capital was announced for the first time in early 2018 and is a rapidly growing sector of the PWCC brand.

PWCC Capital supports the collateral-backed lending needs of both buyers and sellers. Collateral-backed lending is provided to PWCC clients against assets in possession of PWCC through either the Vault or Marketplace services.

Capital Services

Cash Advances
PWCC Capital offers Auction Marketplace sellers up to 50% of the conservative market value of their assets in the form of a cash advance. This is a free service and is offered based on availability of funds at that time.

Payment Plan
PWCC Capital offers all buyers in the PWCC Auction Marketplace the option of a 6-month payment plan. The plan requires a down payment of at least 25% of the invoice amount at the close of the auction, after which the buyer is provided 30 days interest free to pay the remaining 75% balance. Months two through six will carry a 1% per month interest fee and an additional 25% towards the principal is required at the start of month 4.

Consign in Lieu of Payment
Buyers in the PWCC Auction Marketplace can elect to submit a consignment to a future auction in place of sending cash payment. Proceeds from that submission are used to pay the balance from prior purchases. If the submission is conservatively valued at 200% the current balance owed, the purchases is shipped ASAP upon receipt of the submission. If the submission is valued at less than 200% of the purchase amount or can not be easily appraised, PWCC will hold the purchase until the submission sells. PWCC Capital funds the initial purchase on behalf of the Auction Marketplace in order to provide this service.

Collateral Backed Lending
Coming soon! As an added benefit to placing items in archival through the PWCC Vault, clients can leverage a Line of Credit against the conservative market value of their assets in storage. Average market value is determined through our in-house algorithm which leverages recent auction sale prices. We multiply the current market price by 0.8 to create the conservative market value and Capital will lend up to 50% of this amount. Collateral backed loans are issued on a 6-month term limit with optional renewal, and fees will be 1% per month with a 1% origination fee.

To learn more about business opportunities with PWCC Capital, please contact us by hitting the email inquiry at the top of the page, or create an account with us, to learn more about the opportunities that exist.

Join the Marketplace

Create an account to join our mailing list and gain full access to our suite of investor tools, including the PWCC Indices and Auction History sales database.

Sell on the Auction Marketplace

PWCC manages the largest trading card auction venue in the world, comprising 12 annual auction events which start every month of the year. Each event consistently features some of the finest trading cards in the world in an easily-surveyed format that reaches both hobby and investment minded clients alike.